Thursday, January 1, 2009

Year 2009 Countdown

Year 2009 Countdown was my very first countdown with my beloved friends and I am really glad I did it with them^^ Here are some pictures =D



CAMWHORES

While we were waiting for the countdown, we sat down on the floor at The Curve and started camwhoring! Haha cause we had nothing better to do....



ahh the cool Jenn and I(with Benedict's head popped up in the middle lol)

ooo PeiZhen was showing her sexy pose...*wink*


PeiZhen and I

(we were planning to do this wild pose but I ended up looking..evil? I dunno what was that look lol)

Yoong and I

Janice(so poh) and I^^

Thank you a million times PeiZhen!! Luv ya lotss! Muaxx^^


DINNER AT ITALLIANIES

We decided to have our dinner at Itallianies! The food were really good ^^ It was worth the price =)


Happy Birthday Edmund!!

Salmon steak

Itallianies' PIZZA!!

Yoong and I ordered this very cheesy pasta

Woohhoo! TWO great big meatBALLS!

Yoong was showing off her white teeth XD

Rawr!

One end of the long attachment of tables

The other end of the tables

White christmas trees are pleasant

Whoa! What is that guy doing there??


BOWLING.AIKS.

The typical adorable Jenn-kun with her typical cuteness^^

Aiks. They gave me clown shoes to bowl?

I am a bowling NOOB >_<


LUNCH AT FISH&CO


Ooo Tian Yuan was soooo glad kissing his 'cherry'

Haha! This part was funny..Jiat and Tuan Hann wanted to achieve their target of drinking 10 glasses of cola tonic..but their tummies were seriously bloated, so they ended up drinking 6 glasses ONLY. BOO! =P

Sin Yoong's sweety smile and I, bread faced

Fish&co's New York Fish & Chips (I ordered this! Yummy!)

Fish&co's caesar salad
Kah Hei was on diet?



THE CONCERT

See the crowd?


BOOM!FIREWORKS!AWESOME!!

Believe me, the fireworks at The Curve were breathtaking^^


No comments: