Friday, January 2, 2009

New Year's Gathering at Juan Chinn's house

On the 1st of January, the first day of year 2009, I went straight to Juan Chinn's house from Jenn's house in the morning. Cool ya? Juan Chinn invited me to her house for a gathering with Kit Yoong, Huiying and Xin Lin.

Juan Chinn's house was amazingly huge!! The design was great!! Exactly like my dream house...haha I can't imagine how long should I work to earn enough money for this house lol^^

We had a buffet lunch with Juan Chinn's sis and her sister's friends. Then, we proceeded to the living room and had a long chat there. Juan Chinn has a pet dog, Snowy(really cute cause Snowy was afraid of us!haha).

And oh ya, did I mentioned that there was a gymnasium at her house basement?? Real cool,isn't it? She could burn her fats whenever she feels like it ^^

We also talked a lot about our future plans and careers with Juan Chinn's brother and daddy(He's really nice!!).

Spending time in her dreamy house was so nice that time flew just like that. It was already 4.30pm without me realizing it and my mom called. Juan Chinn's daddy fetched me to IMU where my mom was waiting and we waved GOODBYE AGAIN^^



Pink lights!!

Xin Lin's delectable apple cheesecake


Run Kit Yoong, run!!
Nice pose^^
The gym
Souvenirs from Thailand
Juan Chinn and I
Kit Yoong and I
Xin Lin, me and Huiying
Juan Chinn's orangy washroom(we were standing in the walk-in wardrobe!!)
Juan Chinn is currently learning how to play this

Aww I like the cute cuddly bear

Eww HAIRY SPIDER!!
Spot the 2 birds

2 cute little christmas trees


whoa..I must be..dreaming

I am really glad we can still keep in touch after so many years and I hope we stay as best friends forever! Haha we'll see how we look like 50 years later ^^ Love you girls lotss!! mUAXX!

No comments: