Sunday, January 4, 2009

Wow.I'm now officially a college student already?

Orientation day was last Friday.
Gonna have my orientation day part2 tomorrow...
I was really glad to see Chin Ming walking behind me before I could even step into Help UC.
We registered for the A-Levels subjects and went into a hall.
Surprisingly, there were more than 10 chsians there! Uhm let's see..I saw Ee Ling, Ai Lin, Jie Yi, Ee Lynn, Ian Beh, Shea Shin and ...I some other familiar faces ^^

But,
I felt so empty.
The emptiness was driving me crazy!
Eventhough I know I'll have Chin Ming with me most of the time,
but still, I could see the missing puzzles...something is not right
I mean,
I don't feel right.
I won't be able to see them everyday anymore
No doubt
I'm GREEDY
I want to see YOU everyday.
My life is forcing me to change my habits.
I really hope this loneliness will fade away one day
or maybe,
erase my memories
so that it wouldn't hurt so much.
I know I am selfish.
I AM.
Memories are hurting me real bad.

Haha! I know that was sooo soo emo! I couldn't stand it myself lol! But this is exactly how I feel.
Anyway, on the bright side, I will be meeting lots and lots of new people in my life and I know there will be unlimited challenges out there waiting for me XD.

Okies, will update more about my college life later. See ya!

*Flo Sam*

No comments: