Friday, January 16, 2009

Let us stick together 4eva and eva!!^^

This morning I was soooooooo GLAD to see Jenn Jenn again!! I miss her a lot!! In the first place I was expecting to see her everyday in college since we are both studying at HELP UC, but no, I was wrong. Due to our different timetables and programmes, we could hardly see each other...Like this week, I was able to see her once ONLY...That's very sad. Heehee it's ok, since we are both going to join the DANCE CLUB, we can meet up every Friday in the future!! Weehee! Love you forever!! But still, I miss the days when we could spend our time together everyday...Miss high school....

Yi Ting-Ai Lin-Sam-Jenn

Damian was damn syok in this pic lol

Jenn and I


Jenn and I again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Me-Jenn-Yi Ting

ps: bought a pair of baby pink shoes from Vincci accessories today. This is the first time I hunted for flat shoes without any HEELS. It's alright, I don't care if I look short or whatsoever...I can't possibly walk around my college with high heels. That would spell no other words but 'OUCH'!

No comments: