Friday, January 2, 2009

My night at Jenn's House

Pei Zhen and Jenn so indulged with their smses
Nice cup^^
See Janice's nanny pose?
Pei Zhen blowing her hair dry
ooo I'm soooo 'scared'.....haha
ok,seriously...now u girls are freaking me >_<
Pei Zhen, I'm glad I could safely share with you my secrets^^

Woohoo! Slumber partayy!!
Wild Beary HUG^^
Haha Jenn Jenn went crazy!!
Janice peace-ing

After the countdown, Mun Wah, Pei Zhen and I followed Jenn back to her house to spend a night there.

Her two very 'CUTE' doggies, Kuro and Gypsy welcomed me by chasing me with 'friendly' barks which made me jumped into the house, screaming....haha

Then, we took our bath, sat on the mattresses and started talking, eating, camwhoring,listened to music and watched Jenn's fashion show lol^^ We talked and talked till 5am in the morning and dozed off....

I was really glad to see her parent's warm and welcoming smile...and that made me feel really comfortable hanging around with her parents. And oh ya! Jenn's mummy is a real good baker! She bakes lots of cookies and she even gave me three tupperwares of different cookies! Thank you very much^^ Hope we can do that again some time later XD

No comments: