Monday, January 5, 2009

Orientation Day Part 2

Alright! Today was way better!
I went to college and I had made more NEW friends this time, and I realised most of them were actually very friendly ^^
I met Choo Shin Yee, Chia Ee Ling, Chin Ai Lin, Wong Yi Ting and Lee Chin Ming and today we were busy discussing about our timetable and thank god, our break times were all the same! So we planned to hang out together and have lunch everyday from 10am to 12pm(break hours)...And and Chin Ming, Ai Lin and I were really lucky again to be in the same grouping which means we'll all be in the same class for all classes!!Plus, I also got to know some of the lecturers and they were all really HUMOROUS and friendly!! Ah, me likey those lecturerss =D

I couldn't meet Jenn today because she had to go at 1pm so too bad...but anyways, I can definitely meet her tomorrow because her break will be from 10am to 3.30pm! Dang cool! And she was planning to go for a movie too..!! Haihz why is this A-Levels programme so packed up >_< I have to go to college everyday from 8am to 4pm except Friday, which is 10am to 12pm. If later on, plus the LAN subjects, I will be going back at 7pm in the evening!! aargghh!! From 8am to 7pm?? CRAZY...!

And ya, today was really funny because Chin Ming, Ee Ling, Ai Lin and I were walking to the bus stop and the bus we were planning to take(well, probably...we weren't so sure about the bus no.) left the bus stop right in front of our eyes! We chased the bus...but it was too late... So we planned to take the other bus which took us to KL Sentral KTM station. Ee Ling and Ai Lin went to take the LRT back to Kelana Jaya and then, Chin Ming and I went for the KTM because we were planning to head back to Mid Valley and yea...two PUBLIC TRANSPORT NOOBS went ourselves and we ended up in the wrong platform and the komuter took us the wrong way! We went panicky for awhile and decided to ask an old man for directions lol...We stopped at the nearest station and we had to wait for ages before the next komuter arrived...Chin Ming and I were laughing at our own stupidity and we took the komuter back to KL Sentral again...very funny...our stupidity wasted about 1 whole hour before we really got to step into Mid Valley..haha. It was extremely tiring but I am glad I had gained 'PRICELESS' experience from that INCIDENT XD

Okies, so tomorrow will be my first day of college^^ We all gotta work really really hard ok?? Go Go Go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ^^

Later!
*Flo Sam*

No comments: