Thursday, January 15, 2009

Alright, I'm gonna blog about college again...
Well, so far, I don't find too much problem with my mathematics, physics and my chemistry but huhooo my Mechanics1....>_<
My Lecturers
Physics-Mr Lee SM "His funny jello gestures somehow makes me enjoy watching him teach lol"
Chemistry-Ms Pang "Aww she's just soooo sweet and pretty!! Indeed, she's too nice to be true!!"
Mathematics-Ms. Wee "I'm sure she likes speeding...She teaches dang fast..Luckily I can still catch up with her lessons so far....phew"
Further Mathematics-(Statistics):Mr Phillip "Ok ok, the answer is 32,..32...32...and there he goes...repeating every word he says for the whole 2 hours lesson..."
(Mechanics):Mr Anuar "Speechless....I felt like crying in his class...Every single thing he blurted sounds complicated to me >_<)
Haha college is so so different...We are allowed to wear, bring and do whatever we want...(We even play cards during break hours which is a complete no no in high school lol^^)

Meet my new Friends! Lauren-Ch'n-Wen

Guess who's hiding his face with a file like a chicken?
ps: James

LAN class
My lunch at Mama's Kitchen=)
The JOKER lol!

No comments: