Saturday, January 10, 2009

Lol I like him^^
These guys are always VERY punctual =D

My timetable...You see? Classes at the beginning and the end of the day with the breaks in the middle...aiks...have to go home late everyday....><
The waiting area.
This is where we chit chat or do our own work while waiting for the next lecture to begin. ^^

Yi Ting-Chin Ming-Samsam
Haha see? Very pretty what..^^
aiyer...Ai Lin always shy shy one ^^
GARFIELD!!
The CHSIANS at HELP ACADEMY lol XD
Meet my new friends! (well, not all of them are new..)
Yea, this is the HUGE group I am talking about here...
Most of them aren't in the same class as mine
but we still hang out together during break hours^^

Sizzling Noodles! My first lunch at college lol! Well, the taste wasn't too bad^^
My Student ID
See the pig-headed pic of mine...?
They seriously do not know how to take a PROFESSIONAL picture...
How can they place the webcam at the bottom angle?Aiks >_<

The past few days of college were hectic, plus the driving lessons on Fridays and weekends, I splat flat on my bed everytime I reached home...

I'm feeling really SLEEPY right now, after my 4 hours driving lesson this morning.
I'm trying to force my eyes wide open here just to update my blog a bit lol. (blink blink)

College is beginning to be kinda stressful to me especially during the Mechanics 1 lesson...The lecturer was teaching a bit too fast for me to catch up with...aiks, the problem is, everyone else seemed to be able to follow his lecture pretty well...I'm feeling so stupid >_<>

Right now, Chin Ming and I go home together practically everyday...by BUS haha^^ It was really tiring but I am glad that I actually know the way to go home myself without having to trouble my mummy XD I feel more INDEPENDENT! Yeah, that's the way man! I'm 17++ now, going to turn 18 this coming March!! So I gotta be more independent lol ^^

Anyway, Chin Ming will be taking his driving test next Monday, so once he could drive, I won't have to go home by bus anymore muahaha! He can fetch me^^ Or maybe...IF I can actually pass my driving test on the 20th of Jan, which is one week after that, I can even drive myself home!! Gah! Can't wait!!XD But right now, I'm still having problem with the uphill and on the road test....><>

And

I still miss my friends...

*Flo Sam*

No comments: