Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Happy Chinese New Year again^^(according to my sis, it is suppose to be happy cina apek lol)
This year my parents let me drive to Seremban, well it's okay since the highway is straight and wide all the way but that was also the reason which made my parents went "faster, faster! Do you see a straight road ahead of you? The car in front of you is sooooooo far away....FASTER!" aIKS. I don't like driving now....I feel so stress everytime I drive...>_<
Lady in PINK

My sis's super thumb!

Yee Sang

My aunt loves to decorate her dishes in a somehow 'PERFECT' way...Even her curry chicken...See what I mean?




At Seremban, my grandma lead us to this temple which was located on top of a hill. I suppose it brings good FENG SHUI lol. It was quite tiring to climb up the steep road to reach there...But I have got good stamina, so I was the first one who reached the temple lol.^^ We bought ice cream and took some pics there then chiao. It was quite random lol.

And yeah! I took some pics with the 'JOURNEY TO THE THE WEST' characters^^










Ang pow!!!

No comments: