Saturday, December 13, 2008

The Ultimate Prom Night 2008














Sin Yoong trying to look retarded

Janice with her Down's Syndrome pose

there were lots and lots of photographers in front of us..

Ah, nice pic

Yesterday was the night I'd been waiting for.In fact, I'm sure everyone was driven crazy by the high school prom, which is like, once in a lifetime. Haha of course, most of my girlfriends were going all out for their appearance, ready to dazzle everyone present. ^^

Well, I was 5minutes late yesterday, I mean it was suppose to start at 7pm, but the prom started late, so I wasn't late...lol talking crap...anyway, I stepped into the lobby and was glad to see Huiying waiting for me there already ^^I started to call Jie Ni, Sin Yoong and Juan Chinn and waited for them so that we could gather at the lobby together. Sin Yoong, Huiying, Xinyi and I went up to level 6, where the ballroom was located and met up with Janice, Jenn,Pei-Zhen,Kit and An Qi there =D Seriously, all the girls were really hawt that night and I had the urge to dig a hole and hide in it. I hoped I was invicible...that feeling only lasted for a few seconds though..I was so indulged to the sweet conversation with all my friends after that and time flies.

After that, Jenn appeared behind me and started pulling us to dance to the hawt music. We felt awkward at first, and most of us were reluctant to dance...but Jenn attempted to persuade the whole table continuously until we were like em..okie then..just head to the crowded dance floor and dance! Nobody would see us among the crowd anyway...=) So we did. We warmed up ourselves with a few awkward moves and there we went jumping, shaking and dancing like mad! Haha! And it was kinda fun though..It was my first time dancing like that...in public. Lol.(PeiZhen had the sexiest moves!!!She rocks!)

Then suddenly, the slow music began. My partner, Samuel was standing behind me, so I danced with him..Haha honestly, it was kinda clumsy because neither of us knew how to dance, so we just followed the others and danced randomly. Sam, just don't feel bad, it was not so bad for a beginner ok? Lol anyway, we continued with the hawt dance again, and I was sweating bad.

The food there were all really, really delectable! Especially the cakes! Hahah my favourite! The beef, mutton, oyster, salad and etc were all mamma mia! Well, you know, after all those diets that I had gone through during the holz, I seriously crave for fooood...Haha Sin Yoong and I were so happy when we saw cakes!!
Overall, the performances were okay but it was very different from what I'd expected it to be. I hoped for more interesting games and activities. But sadly, there weren't much. Just gambling and dancing.So, whether it was a night to remember? Well, yes. I would remember all those pretty and handsome faces of my beloved friends forever and always ...^^
*more pics coming soon^^*

No comments: