Thursday, December 18, 2008

My favourite part of the trip(posted upon Yoong's request lol)


Yeap, my favourite part of the class trip was during Day 3. I just wished I could do the same thing everyday, over and over again, with the same person...
We were given free time by the tour guide during day 3 and we decided to spend the day cycling to town. Sin Yoong, Janice and I were a bit late, so the others had gotten their bicycle when we reached the rental shop. Jan and Yoong chose their bikes and there was only one left and right, it was far too high for my height...It was embarassing, everyone was waiting for me and at that moment, I just wanted to stop the bike hunting and go back to accompany Jenn Jenn. But Sam,KW and CM brought me near the entrance of the resort and 'steal' one of the smallest bicycle parked there which belongs to students of other classes from our school...I felt bad, but they claimed that they were not gonna use it because those people went for a cruise dinner. I brought the bicycle to the old man in front of the shop and the little Indian boy helped me to fix the sit lower. Sam and I then went to join the others who were way in front.
After that, I saw Sin Yoong and Janice and followed them to town. We rid our bicycles at the road side under the glaring hot sun and we were way behind the others. JJ was behind me and I heard him saying "Jia Pei, ride faster..faster!" Haha then I was like ok, ok, I'm trying my best here already...But I know JJ was trying to keep an eye on us ^^ Thanks for that. Then, Sin Yoong and I decided to stop at a junction to search for the ones ahead of us. We were alone then. I called Sam and Yoong called Jiat. Sam told us to wait there.So Yoong decided to browse for some stuffs at the shops near the junction. We waited and waited until Sam called and said he was still eating. So we tried to ride our own way out but we realised that we were both noobs when it comes to the sense of direction...lol.We went back to our initial spot and bumped into CM and Damian. They were searching for some souvenirs. CM briefed us on the direction back to the resort and we went on. We met Sam near the beach and Kuo Wei and Yeong Chyi joined us. Sin Yoong then returned her bike and took another one from the resort ^^teehee! So we rid to the beach again, seriously exhausted and Yoong was like "I want coconut!" Fortunately, they do sell coconuts at the seaside so we had 1 coconut each and sat on a large tree trunk on the beach. The coconut was thirst quenching and Kw went bui bui fever! muahaha! I finished my drink and coconut flesh the fastest among the girls, whereas the guys were enjoying their second coconut already...I wonder how they can drink and eat that fast...
We were waiting for sunset. I winced as I looked at the sun and the sun was still half way down the sky. Sam took out his 'glow in the dark' frisbee and we started playing frisbee on the fine, soft sand. It was thrilling. I couldn't resist myself but to burst into laughter whenever I saw Sin Yoong making the disappointed and afraid to lose face everytime she couldn't make a proper throw. After the game, we cycled all the way to another beach where we could get a clearer view of the sunset. The sunset wasn't really that obvious but we managed to capture a few pictures and played with the sand ^^I am really glad that I had the chance to watch my very first sunset at the seaside with people I care for the most...Eventhough it was short but it was an unforgettable moment...We went back to the resort and saw people with worried faces. Zhi Xuan and Shi Ping were injured while they cycled downhill.Fortunately, Janice and Wei Jiat were safe. God bless. But then, Su Chen and Aiyan were still struggling to find their way back. The sky was getting dark, and I was really worried...They should have sent someone to search for them. But my worries only lasted for a few minutes. I saw Su Chen smiling outside our room. We screamed her name and were so glad and relieved to see her =) This is how friends should be. We always care for each other, and this is why I love my class more than ever...We had a quick bath and walked to Coco restaurant for a barbeque dinner. That was the best meal in Pangkor. The restaurant had this KTV stage there and our class decided to sing a touching chinese song for our beloved teacher, Pn. Tay San San, titled 'Yue Liang Dai Biao Wo De Xin'. Pn. Tay was touched and she walked up the stage and sang along with us. We cheered out loud for her and her smile was dazzling XD. Some of us sang a few other songs and we went to the beach to watch the breathtaking piece of twinkling sky and saw blue tears again...
The guys bought lots of beer back to the apartment and we played cards in the room as usual. I drank some beer and my face was as red as a tomato. My heart and brain and don't know which part of my body were thumping hard. I even had difficulties breathing. My mind was quite blur then, I couldn't remember what I'd done exactly after that. According to Janice and Yoong, I merajuk like a baby and I wanted to play that car racing video game. JJ told me that I have to crash into the cars to earn points and so I did. And then I felt really cold, Janice wrapped me up with a blanket. Eventually, all of a sudden, I unsteadily walked back into my own room and slept like a pig =D They said I had the best behaviour after getting drunk compared to the others^^ Just a bit manja, that's all...But I would never let myself drink alcohol ever again...I am allergic to any alcohol not just red wine...so I'm not gonna let myself suffer the itch again...never!! Alcohol can definitely make people turn scary..Never take the risk drinking it>_<

No comments: