Friday, December 19, 2008

Hate injuries...=(


Aww...the injuries on my feet are deteriorating....My whole feet looks red and swollen with lots of yellow plasma oozing out from the wounds!! Wehh!! When my parents saw my feet, they were like "Oh no Jia Pei...You injured yourself again??" They looked like they were gonna faint...Their daughter has really troublesome skin...Once injured, it takes ages to heal...So now I'll just wait and see...If it gets worse after two days, I'll have to go see the doctor...again >_<


p.s: mummy daddy, I'm really sorry to make you worry...I'd tried my very best not to injure myself but accidents happen...sorry sorry sorry ><

Juan Chinn, I really wanna go to your house next Monday...but my mummy just wouldn't let me step out of my house right now...I just hope my wounds will get better these two days...God bless me please...

No comments: