Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Merry Christmas!!!

Oo yeah! The good news is...it's christmas eve!! Finally..I'd been longing for christmas since the end of last year?? Lol. Crap. And the bad news is...huhoo...I have to countdown for christmas at hooomee...No exciting plans this year...But still, I would never give up on my wish to meet Santa and the first question I would ask him will be, "Do miracles really exist in this world...? If yes, prove it to me!!" Haha, I did that in my dreams...But miracles never happen in my life, even in my dreams...I am always the clumsy one and 'love' to put myself into trouble...I call that Jia Pei's luck.
Therefore, my conclusion here is, Santa!! I need miracles in my life!!! I really do....

Heehee enough about me. How about you, my friend? Hope Santa could hear your Christmas wish this year and there you go! Your wish will be granted when the clock strikes twelve!!

MERRY CHRISTMAS PEEPS!!
LOVE YA ^_^

No comments: