Friday, December 26, 2008

Happy Birthday, Dad!!

Happy Boxing Day!! Haha yea and it's my Daddy's BIRTHDAY too!! =D

This cake was baked with 'love' by my mummy!
I promised my daddy to bake a cake for him, but then when I told my mom that I wanna bake chocolate banana cake, she said alright, just let me bake it, this cake is meant for 'expert bakers' and beginners like you will only mess up my kitchen...
"Swt"
Alright, so I let my mummy to bake for her beloved hubby^^
And the outcome is...haha
*Taste: perfectly fine
*Cream topping: melts before reaching my mouth...tastes like melted chocolate ice cream so we named it "ais kurimo" cake XD
Deco: I decorated it, so I gave full marks for the deco^^muahaha
Shape: Deformed
Well, I have to admit that the cake was a lil' ehem but the heart matters the most...Oh well, my daddy was really grateful with his recently bloated super biggy tummy anyway...


And this is daddy's birthday card for the year 2008...I spent one whole night making this. Looks fine, but I think my creativity is deteriorating over the years....(Daddy has been collecting all our specially made father's day and birthday cards. I saw him keeping them. Oh my, the cards are piling up already. But, it's a smart collection, Dad *wink*XD)
I bought my Daddy a formal top from Snails Original and my sis also bought another top from Padini Authentics for Daddy.(My sis is dang rich,haha)
And and, the best part is...heehee I kissed my Daddy on the cheeks and I bet his heart was melting already lol! ^^ Love you, Dad! And I hope you had the greatest birthday ever!

*Jokes of the Day*
~"Did you go shopping for my birthday present?" Yeah, and I found the perfect thing." "What thing is that?" "Nothing!"
~"My birthday's coming"Do you know what I need?" "Yeah, but how do you wrap a life?"
~It's my wife's birthday tomorrow. Last week I asked her what she wanted as a present."Oh, I don't know," she said. "Just give me something with diamonds."That's why I'm giving her a pack of playing cards.
-Flo Sam-

No comments: