Monday, December 22, 2008

Aiks.Bitter pills...

MEDICINE!!
NONONO...!
My daddy dragged me to the clinic last saturday, and the doctor just rubbed my wounds as if they were no sensory receptors under my epidermis...It was extremely painful!!!! >_<
And now, I have to consume antibiotics and skin allergy pills everyday, wash my wounds with dark purple potassium solution every morning and night, and of course, apply the sticky cream with cotton buds....
Because of my wounds, Juan Chinn had to delay her gathering till the first of Jan,
Because of my wounds, I couldn't go for the class gathering tomorrow...
Because of my wounds, I couldn't start with my driving lessons...
Because of my wounds...
I am not allowed to step out of my house one bit!!
Poof!! Seriously, I'm going to protect and guard myself from any physical injuries until...New Year's Eve!! I can't wait to countdown and watch the breathtaking fireworks with my friends!!! See you there!!!

Swallowing bitter pills is a big NO NO to me >.<

~*Samsam*~

No comments: