Wednesday, December 10, 2008

L license!!! Here I come!

Greetings everyone! I'm in a super hyper good mood today because I have passed my regulations theory examination!! Haha at last...after all those adrenaline that were produced and ran through my veins before the exam period...I have finally passed the test! Well, the reason why I was so nervous was partly because I chose the english version for the test. Supposedly, according to a few of my friends, the english version may be more difficult than the malay version. But it was too late to regret. All the revision books given to me were in English and I had to choose English for my examination...Well, it turned out to be slightly more difficult than I'd expected it to be...but lol, so what? I passed!! Not with flying colours...(44/50>>42 is the passing mark)but good enough for me to proceed to the next 6hours course and get my hands on the L license =) I might be getting my L license next week and yahoo! I can start with my practical driving lessons! This is what I'd been longing for...not all those boring theories that would never stick on my head for long....But the thought of having to use all my might and effort to turn that heavy and stiff wheels of the Kancil during those lessons kinda made me freak out a bit..But well, it can probably train my muscles and make me looks fitter! lmao. Good luck for all those who are going to sit for the test soon!!! If I can do it, I'm sure you can too! ^^

No comments: