Tuesday, December 30, 2008

LKT 2008 Final Gathering ^^

Yeah! Nice pic! Love you guys forever XD
Every1 hear me sing!! Hm, these 2 mics should be loud enuf^^
haha the guys were flashing their cams like we were superstars!!
Queueing up for RedBox
Chern Jung 'serving' us at his Metrojaya counter
Pei-Zhen's soba
Chern Jung's meal
Tze Huey and I shared this salmon steak
heehee bought this last minute cake from jusco
Ken Wei trying to bite the candle

This morning I reached Mid Valley at about 10.10am and went straight to Mac Donald's as I was told. But, haha my instinc was right, I saw no one there. So I called Tze Huey, and she said they were waiting at the Mac Donald's downstairs, not the one near the cinema...
So I was stunned...noooohoooo....I'm such a noob when it comes to my sense of direction.
So I told her I don't know where that Mac Donald's is and Ken Wei volunteered to bring me there. Hee that was so kind of you...thankies!^^

And yeah, Ken Wei's birthday was yesterday, so we bought one piece of cake and sang a birthday song for him at Mac Donald's. We chat and chat and laugh and laugh...hohoho that was pretty fun XD
Then, we proceeded to Sushi King for lunch^^ The food was okie...I just had my breakfast so I shared my set meal with Tze Huey =D After that, we headed to RedBox to book for a room and then to Metrojaya where Chern Jung works as a part-time promoter there for hair products. He wanted to show the leng lui near his counter, but she wasn't there...so too bad..haha. After we were done kacau-ing him and randomly tested with the hair sprays, we went to RedBox and lalalala!!!! 'SING' ^^
That was a gathering to remember.....
Hope to see you guys again in the future!
Tata!
Lots of love,
Flo Sam

No comments: