Thursday, December 18, 2008

A trip to remember...









Just reached home from an unforgettable 5S3 class trip to Pangkor Island. And now I'm here sitting in front of the notebook, bearing the pain of the wounds all over my feet and the extreme itchiness on my chest and the back of my body(due to alcohol)

The trip was way better than I'd imagined it to be. I'd seen the magnificient so called 'blue tears' at the beach at night, I'd seen the most beautiful piece of sky with hundreds of little twinkling stars, I cycled for the longest period of time throughout my life, I managed to watch sunset and most importantly, I got to spend all those precious time with my beloved friends...

I was having this complicated feeling during the whole trip but I really couldn't solve it..I have got no idea why am I having this mixture of feelings, all tangled up together, unable to figure it out, not knowing what I want exactly. Or maybe, I do not have the courage to face it. Sometimes, I prefer to runaway from the truth. Hm but it'll soon be over. I'm sure I can get over it sooner or later. I'm sure my brain can skip this part and stop my heart from beating hard again..The feeling is suffocating me...
Sorry if I didn't manage to say goodbye to some of you at the bus stop. My tears blurred my vision and I really didn't want to break down in front of you guys again...so I chose to leave as soon as possible. I'm sorry...

Will miss you guys a lottt!! My heart is aching already >_<
p/s: When one is too good to be true, I feel that I don't deserve to own something this perfect. I just walk away...preventing myself from dreaming further. This is me.

No comments: