Monday, September 21, 2009

Yesterday,
Daddy,mummy,sis and I
BALIK KAMPUNG!!! (seremban)
then,
because we were too bored,
we decided to go to P.D for a walk =D
It was FUN!
Here are the pictures...

Sis being so korean-ish
Stoning...

Mom's favourite pose~I find it darn FUNNY!


Ooo romantic-nya~(dad & mom)

My fav spot^^ posing with the sea^^
Cute=)
Hohoho!
Tadah!
Nth else to do in the car....Watch drama lo!
Love this!!Good take!!Haha!! (by the way, she was half way taking off her hat, and with my perfect photography skill, I captured this hilarious photo!muahaha!!)
Whoa! 90 degrees huh...
Cheese!!
The sisters with their korean names written on the wet sand...
Random pic on my way back to hometown=)
There are more pics of course but I am too lazy to upload everything....my com dang slow...
Oh, and yes, I bought two black dresses online today=) will be receiving them by this Saturday^^ Can't wait!!

No comments: