Saturday, September 19, 2009

Han Gul!!

Went to Korea Town today(right opposite Ampang Point) with my parents!
It was super awesome!! My sis and I are Korean fanatics and we were so crazy when
we saw korean shoppers there! They were all so typical...super fair skin, small eyes, tall, cool hairstyle and speak korean! Lots of korean youngsters there~Perhaps there is a korean school nearby~I notice all the korean packages, especially sweets and junks are all really cute and pink! Haha! My fav! There were multiple Korean Restaurants there too~And all the people there speak korean!! My parents bought some sweets, snacks, kim chi, preserved white carrot, sushi and etc!^^ Yummy yum yum!!
My fav~This sweet is so rich in flavour!


Korean man making korean sushi^^


Bought one roll of sushi(RM7) from 'Twins Korean Restaurant'



Preserved white carrot~really good with porridge^^

Best of all! Kim chi!! Bought 3 boxes from 3 different restaurants to compare its taste lol!
Prices ranges from RM 7-RM14/box

Eraser, mayo, bottle, brochures,cards,sweets and even protractor all with korean words!!lol!!



Too bad, I couldn't recognise the way there...too far~

Also, I spotted a korean saloon!! How awesome!!

I am definitely gonna go there for a korean hairstyle after graduating from high school!! Haha!!

Anyeong!!^^

No comments: