Saturday, August 29, 2009

Hey hey! Today I participated in this students' singing competition organised by Red Box, Green Box and the Sense Cafe! This is my first time joining a singing competition and you can't imagine how nervous was I when I was waiting for my turn....My throat felt super painful, my lips were dry and my hands were shaky ...>_<>

Oh ya, I didn't exactly registered for this competition actually...Last Thursday mummy brought my friends and I to Red Box at IOI Mall and when we were about to leave, two girls randomly entered our karaoke room claiming that they are Red Box fun club staffs and asked us to go for a singing audition in the other room...My sister and I followed them and with an unready and still confused heart, I picked Pretty Boy and my sis chose Teardrops on My Guitar. Tadah! We are in the semi-finals! Out of the sixty something contestants the 5 judges will pick out 20 contestants to enter the finals. The contestants will be informed through phone calls by the Red Box telephone guy. Seriously, there were a lottt of talented young ladies and gentlemen who joined the competition today and some even made my jaws dropped and my eyes popped. "Beautiful voices" I thought. It was indeed a great experience for me to overcome my stage fright=) Anyway, I had enough fear today and I really do not wish to enter the finals...I wouldn't know what song to sing....Memorising the lyrics is difficult for me too....*scratch my head*

No comments: