Tuesday, August 25, 2009

~L6S and L6B had their very first field trip together and it was definitely a breathtaking, challenging, difficult, contenting and memorable one~
But.
If I were to be given a second chance to go to the same place for a vacation or anything, I would never go there ever ever again, even if you beg me.
It was really risky.
Imagine getting your head stuck in a hole half way through your journey in the solid dark cave~
Just too dangerous.
This is a life and death matter.
So you shouldn't laugh.
Not even a single smile.
Nope.
The corners of your lips shouldn't rise a single bit.
Because.
This is a serious matter...
Ahaha! Joking! I was lucky because my body was small enough to handle the smallest hole, but still, it was really tough la....
And now, I have rashes all over my arms, my thighs and my little tummy =(
To be honest, I felt dang proud once I had conquered the most challenging cave in Malaysia!
and I am still feeling the contentment now! Weehee!
Here are some pics, and credits to Aimee and Charlotte^^

Oreo McFlurry! Yimmy yummy yum! (look at Charlotte's envious face from behind.Haha!)
Oh yes! We are promoting Darlie's All Shiny White product^^

My hubby =)


Ooops, look at how I smiled...looks more like suffering from constipation lol!

The cool BLACK
Don't you think the holy statue is so beautifully done?
If you can recognise me from behind the masks within 3 seconds I'll love you forever^^

Love my Bio teacher...she's even cuter than her kids!
And as for this pic..ehem, I posted this pic because of someone who is more 'SS' than me~
Just fulfilled your request, HANDSOME..(wince nose) ahaha!

No comments: