Friday, June 19, 2009

I have been studying in Form 6 for 5 days now~ Time passes really fast in school...

I can't deny that STPM syllabus is really tough, and I think, it is even deeper and much difficult than A Levels. Quite stressful, but it is worth it. I told myself, if I can handle my studies well at this level, I can really be a much better person with better knowledge. I just gotta make myself get through this part of my education life.

Today I saw those small, furry and cute white mice got dissected by the upper six students. Cruel. But part of me really wanna try it....>_<>

And one more thing. I am REALLY glad and never regretted going back to F6. I love the environment. Feeling so much comfortable back here in school. Strict rules? Nah, not anymore for Form6 students. We are treated more like an adult by the teachers now =) I am glad I feel less restricted in school^^ Glad to get to study with my schoolmates again^^ Glad to stick around with HER again. Just like the old days. We never change =) We will never ever change...

No comments: