Tuesday, June 9, 2009


I finally made a very important decision today.


The thought of stepping back into that old school of mine somehow made me feel happy and relief but still, my heart stayed dormant for a second thinking about the strict rules and disciplinary actions a typical CHSian would have to endure. Anyway, I reminded myself that that shouldn't bother me too much because I am not one who will cause any problem to the school or any human beings around me. As if that will happen in my life, haha.


What makes me feel even brighter than ever is the thought of reuniting with my best friend in school, celebrating our 6th year anniversary being together, our hearts still as close as you could ever imagine of.


On the other hand, I would have to bid farewell to my college friends right now. These few months have been a splendid one and each of you are unique in a way to me. Just make sure we keep in touch, ok?


Maybe some of you might feel weird and have doubts as to why did I make this decision so suddenly.


I have actually finally discovered my real interest and dream in my life. That is to lead myself to the medical field and if possible, be a doctor and spend my life lending a helping hand to the weak ones. It is especially important for me to realise that this life is going to be a very tough one, I am aware of that. But, I am ready to sacrifice...I am willing to spend my life this way.


Hahah this is way too deep ~~anyway ya, school life! Here I come!!!

No comments: