Thursday, February 12, 2009

Valentine's Day Special

Hello again!! To all guys and girls out there, if you wish to confess your FEELINGS this Valentine's Day, better make it SPECIAL! ^^ So, what about confessing in Italian? Haha. Here we go, Valentine's Day Special...

Ti amo=I love you! (informal)
Amore mio=Mylove
Voglio un baccio=I want a kiss
Voglio bacciarti=I want to kiss you!
Mi manchi=I miss you
Mi dispiace=I'm sorry
Hai una ragazza?=Do you have a girlfriend?
Hai un ragazzo?=Do you have a boyfriend?
Si=yes
No=no
Ti voglio bene=I love you(formal)
Sono in ritardo=I'm late
Sei molto bella(female)=You're beautiful
Sei molto bello(male)=You're handsome
molto=very
sono=I'm
sei=You're

Wahaha! Now that you've learnt how to speak romantic words in Italian, why don't you try it with your girlfriend this Saturday XD Good luck!

No comments: