Sunday, February 8, 2009

Ever heard of Irenelim Fashion? Well, this online boutique is indeed my favourite one!! I am one of the return customers of Irenelim Fashion and I really like theDon't believir efficiency and the high quality material of their dresses. At Irenelim Fashion, you will find the trendiest fashion dresses from various suppliers including Malaysia, Taiwan, Hong Kong and China!

Don't believe my words? Lol, just see for yourself and tell me what YOU think^^(press the banner allocated on the right sidebar>>)

This Korean Plain Silk Dress is definitely one of my favourites!! When I first saw it, I immediately fell in love with it ^^ I like the way they manipulate the typical korean traditional costume into a modern sweet and simple casual outfit =) Heart it!

This black double layered skirt is a combination of cute and hot style! So, if you wanna be cute and hot at the same time, this mini skirt would be perfect! Plus, its simple and nice design makes the skirt a perfect match for any tops. Awesome!!

No comments: