Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Healthy Vege

Hola! Today I dragged my mum to go for a quick shopping to buy some vegetables for the coming teen chef competition =) Let's have a quick glance at my recipe!

1. Lettuce
2. Carrot
3. Turnip
4. Tomatoes
5. Lemon
6. Cabbage
7. Pepper
8. Herbs
9. Salt
10. Mayo & Thousand Island sauce

Yeap, I think that's it. Muahaha today I actually practiced to prepare the salad all by myself at might and guess what? I messed up the whole kitchen with sauce and veges and sob, I accidentally squeezed to much lemon juice into my salad and it turns out to be quite sour..>.< Hmph, sour salad...Nevermine, at least it gets to clean up my digestive tract, lolz.

**Whee! Today is Steph's 16th birthday! Haha she was my primary school best friend and well, to me, she is still one of my best friends now =) Hm..wanna buy a gift for her and pass it to Damian again..>< What should I buy?? A necklace? or sth more meaningful....still thinking...

Yiha! Can't wait for the teen chef competition!! Can't wait to go celebrate Bon Odori with the cute Jap guys too! lol

1 comment:

s said...

heyy, im so touched by your post. lol. yeah, those were the days in primary school. hahaha. this matured lady aka sam jia pei is such an extremely nice gal, too!
i hope we'll continue to keep in touch no matter where we further our studies. ;)
good luck in all u do and thanks for everything
good luck for ur competition too!
cheese,
steph