Sunday, July 27, 2008

Happy Birthday Chin Ming!!! ^^


Yeap today's Chin Ming's Birthday!! We went to Sunway Pyramid to celebrate the BIG DAY and guess what Sin Yoong, Samuel and I bought for him...!!BOXERS!! Lol! We were struggling whether to choose the tortoise or cow design so we had a voting session and haha! The 'MOO' gains the victory!! Btw, the boxers thingy is definitely not my idea..it was samuel's..^.- We went to Sakae Sushi for our lunch after watching 'Dark Knight'(freakyy...I hate the joker!) and Batman is damn 'yeng' . After our cold lunch(I mean the atmosphere) we went for skating!! And guess what? I didn't fall this time! So happy ^^ Hm, 'someone' said I'm a quick-learner haha, well, maybe, I'm not gonna deny that wakaka =D

Galz World =)

Guyz World =(

Smiles ^^

Ah Yoong Sooo MAN!!

Lame Prank...

Haihz...Leon.......
Sweet sweet galz!!
The 'yengness' is in us....muahaha


No comments: