Monday, December 28, 2009

Heyyyyy!!
Hm, feeling so lazy to blog lately....plus I'm kinda busy too...in a good way XD
Here's a summary of what I did during my holidays!! Owh...gotta get back to my studies next week~ 2010 me will be extra hardworking(hope so)....fun aside =(

Firstly, hurray! I'm watching Boys Over Flowers for the second time, this time in chinese on 8TV!!! Still as sweet as always!!! ^^

Next, while I was watching BOF, I discovered Kim Bum's eyes are very similar to my hamster's!! By the way, his name is Buddiey(pronounced as buddy) No wonder I like Kim Bum so much XD

See....



Haha! The thing I am most proud of~ I earned my first few hundred bucks myself!!
It was never too hard, and I made new friends too =) They are all very nice people.




I went to Hannah Tan's charity concert too!!! She has a very powerful voice and her songs are pretty good too =)

Shawn Lee, Malaysia's beatboxer(ranked top ten internationally) was a guest performer during Hannah's concert!!! Oh my gosh! I was so thrilled when the hosts called out his nameeeeee!!!

'THUMBS UP' for his performance

For a 18 yrs old guy to perform like that....He's definitely GIFTED with talent ^^

Hohoho I'm chewing Wrigley's Juicy Fruit chewing gum right now....blogging....obviously....

and next.

Biology and Chemistry Project!!! Gogogo!!!

Signing off!! =)

Jia Pei

No comments: