Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mother's Day~ Lots of love...


Happy Mother's Day!!!!!


Mom,


My love for you can never be described by words. To me, action tells a thousand words.

.

.

.

You are my everything, my life, my soul.

.

Without you, I can't imagine myself standing alone in this world,

.

not knowing what to do, not knowing who should I pour my love to...

.

You are a great listener, a great adviser, a peace-maker.

.

You brightened up my life and cheer me up when I'm down.

.

Mummy,


I want to be like you. I always do.


I adore how you handle problems so calmly, so easily, with a smile hanging on your face,


everytime, everyday...


Again, to me, everyday is Mother's Day.


I hope I have played my part as a good daughter of yours,


and I will still try my very best to be one forever and always.


Mom!!!!! I love you! I love you! I love you!


Heart u! Heart u! Heart u! Heart u! Heart u!


Cheers,

Jia Pei



1 comment:

Leon Pek said...

That's really sweet! I wana be ur mother! Haha..