Thursday, March 26, 2009

Funny opening ceremony lol~The idea of using the black umbrellas is nice though^^
Whee!~ME pledging~~
My pretty Bo Ram is signing next to my signature^^ Love her lots!
Flash mob! Damn silly weyh~~haha. I was one of the flash mobs in one of the shifts because I was really exhausted and need a NAP~~lol
Jie Cong and I were taking pictures of each other~~Swt...Had nothing better to do lol
Sweet Zhao Wen(vice pres of HESC) and me^^
Vikram and me XD By the way, I think he is damn cool weyh..Better not let him see this lol^^
Lovely Alia and me!!
Chew Tien Chuen the 'profesional' photographer whom I consider very perasan because he thinks I miss him~~~haha....Too bad, I don't ^^
The committee members, lecturers and parents~

Wahah! Earth Hour Awareness Drive is finally over~~^^ Hope HESC made a great contribution towards WWF's aim to reach 5 million Malaysian supporters this year...It was a really nice experience to approach to strangers and ask them whether they know what Earth Hour is all about=) Quite hectic though~~Oh well, we did a great job by getting more than 2000 pledges during our campaign!!whoohoo! haha XD

No comments: