Thursday, November 27, 2008

High School Graduation 2008


Happy Graduation to all,
It is hard to believe
Five years of my high school life are gone
Just like that.
Remembering how I had complained about the blue apron-like uniform
Remembering how tight can it be sometimes
Haha
Those complaints...
Are what I’m missing now..
But to think of it
I have nothing to regret
I have strived my best in everything I do
I have had money-can’t-buy experiences
I have met the greatest people
I have made the greatest friends
I have best friends who have been with me
For five solid high school years
Whom I have shared the greatest secrets with
Whom I have laughed and cried with
I have fresh friends
They made me laugh hard
They made me enjoy school life
They made me appreciate the learning processes
And they are now my new best friends…
Having so many best friends
I consider it my fortune
But yet, I have to leave them so soon…
I know
High school wasn’t meant to last forever
And because of that
I treasure it more than ever

Friends forever and always...

~Samsam~

No comments: