Friday, August 1, 2008

.Boresome.

Heehee nice? It's the side of my test pad^^
the ultimate nail clipper
thanks a lot, Pn. Tay

Friday Night. Another boring one.. After all my tuitions, I did my homework. After my homework, I'm too tired for any revisions, so I decided to do some very childish stuff.(it is my effective weapon to make myself HAPPY for a while ^^) I started searching for all my highlighters and just randomly grabbed my test pad and started with my colouring and drawing.Time flies. I finished my thing, not too bored anymore and next, I reached for the keychain which was given by my beloved teacher, Pn. Tay. I stripped off the plastic and started working on it. Woohoo! Another surprise! The keychain also functions as a nail clipper ^^ [swt] After the 'surprise' I have nothing much to do again, my stomach started growling. Oh no, I'm hungry. But I'm not suppose to eat at night. So I went to bed and had my sweetdreams...

~Samjp~


No comments: