Friday, May 23, 2008

Friday, 23 May 2008




Whippee! It's Friday!! Eventhough I still need to study during the holidays, but well, there's nothing wrong to relax for at least half a day lol n_n I went to Mid Valley after school and headed straight to MPH. I bought two books namely, 'Julius Caesar' and 'How To Use The Internet To Earn US Dollars In Your Pajamas'.Surprisingly, I am actually quite interested in internet businesses because I just couldn't stop reading the book once I started with it..lol perhaps I'll be a successful business person one day later..who knows? ;p Anyway, that's not my ambition..My ambition is to be a successful chemical engineer in the future..Well, Eleanor Roosevelt once said,"The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams," hm, that's pretty true, just work hard to fulfil your dreams, as simple as that.Well after spending quite sometime in the Mental People's Hospital(MPH) I had my lunch at Chilli's. Em, to be honest I'm not really satisfied with the food I ordered today..well, the food was cheesy..yea I adore cheese..but they made it taste weird..such a waste..cheese are suppose to taste great!!Hmph!Haha and I ordered this banana+chocolate blend and this pineapple plus don't what stuff in it, I can't remember..The drinks were creamy and the food was cheesy and oily and..that reminds me of CALORIES!! Oh no..>< Anyway I'll follow my mum to go jogging tomorrow morning to burn my fats away. Muahaha!! :D

1 comment:

Unknown said...

wakaka u are reali cute gurl!! haha.. especially ur cheezzy and creaamy thingy!! @@ hehe...kinda hungry now!! hehe gud lo u can go play in holiday..pity pity...i still haven't "gone out" yet..not once..bcos i needa babysit lil bro..haizzz...all adults love to pay d most attention to d smallest..haizzz yy?? y im d second small?? dat makes me looks even older..haizz..ok stop "haiz-zing"...so looks like u still hav great plans coming..hope u enjoy everyday of ur holi....until we meet again!! ciaozz..^@@^